TU NO ESTAS SOLO EN ESTE MUNDO. YOU ARE NOT ALONE SI TE HA GUSTADO UN ARTICULO, COMPARTELO

Thursday, December 08, 2005

OLA RYNGE

Is personal branding all about work? When looking on the Internet for personal branding, the most hits you will get is about applying for jobs, how to build a career etc. But can quitting your job be a step forward to your personal brand?For me, the answer is without a doubt, yes. The personal brand is about being who you are, not about being your work.The reason for me not writing a lot lately is because I have decided to do just that, leaving the company that I am the co-founder of. That is not an easy decision, but I feel that my role in the company has developed into something that I have hard identifying myself with. The decision is taken and now I feel great about it. Ok, a little insecure about the future, but inspired to start something new, building my brand by acting as me, privately as well as professionally.October is my last month at Saligus. I want to thank all the stakeholders for my time at the company, and I wish you all the best of luck! OLA RYNGE ES ONE OF THE BEST OF WORLD IN PERSONAL BRANDING you can find more information: http://ola.rynge.net/blog/ Best regards Rodrigo González Fernández, consultajuridica.blogspot.com. mentorchile.blogspot.com

No comments: